outlines the responsible manner in how we may collect or use information about you. You can browse
our Websites without providing any personal information. This policy describes the types of information
we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website
The information we collect:
· On our Website.
· In e-mail, text or other electronic communication between you and our Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and
how we will treat it. By accessing or using our form of our e-communication, you agree to this privacy
policy. This policy may change from time to time so please check regularly for updates. Your continued
use of our form of e-communication after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect information from and about users of our forms of e-communication, including information by
which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone
number or other user ID ("personal information"); and that is about you but individually does not identify
you, such as cookies, usage details, IP address, and/or other technologies.
Information You Provide to Us includes:
· Information that you provide when interacting with the Company by filling in forms on our Website.
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our
services, posting material, responses to surveys you complete or requesting further services. We
may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or when
you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence, calls, or other means of communication when you
· Your search queries on our Website.
· You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public
areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of ourWebsite or third parties (collectively
, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to othersat your
own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally,
we cannot control the actions of other users of our Website with whom you may choose to share
your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions
will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Automatically Provided:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information
including: details of your visits such as traffic data, location data, and logs; other communication data
and the resources that you access and use on our Website; and information about your electronic device,
computer, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect is statistical data that helps us to improve our forms of e-communication and to
deliver better, more personalized service. The technologies we use for this data collection may include:
· Cookies (or browser cookies): A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your electronic device.
will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
· Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect
and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies
are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. · Web Beacons: Pages
of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to
as clear gifs. pixel tags and singlepixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who
have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example,
recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our Website visitors, except as described
here. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or any other way
we may describe when you provide the information.
· To create statistics to improve our electronic content and delivery of information.
· We may also use information we collect for various business proposes which may include but are
not limited to customer service, market research, service and product improvements, or any contractual
· To contact you about goods and services of our own or other third parties that may be of interest to you.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated user or unidentified personal information that we collect or you provide as
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are
generally bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it
only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. To a buyer or other successor in the event of
a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all
of the Companys assets, whether as going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar
proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among
the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of or consented
to these disclosures. · For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or
agreements, including but not limited contractual obligations.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the
Company, our customers or others. We do not control third parties collection or use of your information
to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose
not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and correcting your information
You may review, update or correct your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile
page or via mail at JakiFlow Corporation. We cannot delete your personal information except by deleting
your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change
would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and
from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The information you provide to us is stored on
our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions or other sensitive identifying information
will be encrypted using technology industry standards.
was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an
up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this